A rustic variety of toppings making your Italian Bruschetta Recipe experience unique. This mixed Veggie Bruschetta Recipe is made with sauteed mushrooms, melted cheese and a special capsicum mix. Yum!
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/vegbruschetta
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/veggiebruschetta
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
3 x slices of crusty Italian bread
1 x mushroom (sliced)
1 x slice provolone cheese
½ capsicum cut into slices
A handful of fresh parsley (chopped)
2 x slices of grilled zucchini
1 x egg
A handful of fresh parmesan cheese
2 pinches of dried mixed herbs
A small portion of mixed salad leaves
A pinch of salt
Extra virgin olive oil
1 x glass of water
2 x small non-stick flat saucepans
1 x small mixing bowl
1 x wooden spoon
1 x pizza tray
1. Put one saucepan on medium heat and place 2 x tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in one of the saucepans.
2. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook them for around 3 minutes. Remove this from the stove and put this to the side.
3. Put the second saucepan on medium heat and place the capsicums inside then cover them with water.
4. In a small mixing bowl, crack the egg and beat it well, then add 2 x pinches of parmesan and mix well.
5. Cook the capsicum for 10 minutes/until it softens.
6. Strain the water from the saucepan and add 3 x tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, then stir this well for around 3 minutes.
7. Add the egg to the capsicum and mix well with a wooden spoon, then add a sprinkle of mixed dried herbs. Put this saucepan to the side also.
8. Drop a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil on each slice of bread then spread this over the bread using your finger.
9. Sprinkle a small amount of dried herbs on top of the bread also.
10. Cut the slice of provolone cheese just big enough for it to fit onto a slice of bread and place it on top.
11. Scoop up the mushrooms and place this on top, covering the cheese.
12. Place this slice along with the other two slices of bread on a pizza tray and place this in the oven at 150 degrees for 5 minutes.
13. Remove the two plain slices of bread from the oven, leaving the one with cheese and mushrooms inside for another 2 minutes.
14. Place the 2 x slices of zucchini on top of one of the slices of bread, and top it with chopped parsley and a touch of extra virgin olive oil.
15. Place the capsicum mixed with egg on to the other slice of bread and add chopped parsley on top.
HOW TO SERVE
1. Create a small ball of salad with your hands and place it in the middle of the plate. Add a little bit of salt and oil to this and mix it through.
2. Place each of the pieces of bruschetta on top of the salad.
3. You can make extra portions of bruschetta to serve before a meal by using double the amount of ingredients for the perfect start to a meal.
4. Each slice of bruschetta can also be cut into strips and placed on a small wooden chopping board for great antipasto presentation.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street fresh digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/Y9pPCQdvJ-0
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.