Simple and healthy Artichoke Avocado and Feta Salad bursting with flavour
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/artichokeandavocadosalad
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://youtube.com/user/vincenzosplate
Follow me on Facebook! https://facebook.com/vincenzosplate
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://instagram.com/vincenzosplate
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate https://twitter.com/vincenzosplate
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109711549824912357616
ARTICHOKE AND AVOCADO SALAD
Washed Rocket Salad
100g feta cheese
4 x cherry tomatoes
1 x avocado
1 x large artichoke (peeled and marinated. You should be able to find these at your local supermarket or delicatessen)
2 pinches of table salt
Balsamic vinegar (pour desired amount into a glass)
2-3x tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 x large salad bowl
1 x medium sized knife
1 x medium sized glass
1 x set of tongs (or your hands if you prefer!)
1 x large round white flat serving plate
1. Put the washed (and drained) rocket salad into a large salad bowl
2. Add the cherry tomatoes and feta.
3. Sprinkle two pinches of salt over the salad and 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
4. Pour in a generous amount of balsamic (as much or as little as you like) and mix the ingredients with your hands or a set of tongs.
5. On a chopping board, slice off the top of the avocado and slice it through the middle. Twist it and separate the two sides.
6. Using the side that does not have the stone, peel off all of the skin. Place it upside down on the chopping board and carefully slice it into pieces.
HOW TO SERVE:
1. Get a white, flat plate and pick up a handful of salad, squeeze out some of the dressing by putting your other hand over the top and carefully place it into the plate making a small mountain!
2. Place one half of the marinated artichoke over the top of the salad and the other next to it, crossing over the stalks for presentation.
3. Place at least 3 small slices of the avocado at the front of the salad and serve.
Squeeze some balsamic glaze over the top of your salad and plate for added richness and presentation.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street fresh digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/a97t-h8nAZg
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.