Deliciously fresh Grilled Zucchini Recipe with balsamic vinegar.
The perfect substitute for a salad with the same healthy green crunch
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/zucchinigrilled
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/grilledzucchinirecipe
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
2 x large zucchini
A bunch of mixed Mediterranean salad (of your choice)
A handful of fresh parsley (chopped)
2 x pinches of table salt
Extra virgin olive oil
1 x grilling pan
1 x set of tongs
1 x knife
1 x chopping board
1 x small mixing bowl
1 x glass
1. Cut the top and bottom of the zucchini
2. Make slices on an angle to create thin strips which will cook fast and look great
3. Heat the grilling pan for around 2 minutes (medium heat)
4. Place strips on top of the grill
5. Add a sprinkle of salt over the top of all of the strips to help the excess water come out of the zucchini
6. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn or stick to the bottom
7. After a few minutes, using your tongs, pick up one of the strips and check the bottom. If it has started to brown and it has lines on it, you can turn it to the other side and do the same for all of them
8. Leave them for a few minutes and turn them again.
9. Once they are soft and cooked through, move them to your chopping board or a tray to cool.
10. Get your small mixing bowl and add salad leaves, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt. Mix this using the tongs or your hands.
HOW TO SERVE
1. Using your hands, pick up the salad and place it into one of your palms. Make a ball and get rid of some of the excess dressing before putting it onto the middle of a plate.
2. Lean each of the pieces of the zucchini on the salad all the way around the sides.
3. Each piece can overlap a little bit.
4. Add two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar to a glass along with 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix it around.
5. Pour a drop of the dressing iver the top of each zucchini and once they are covered you can add some more.
6. Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street fresh digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/4E4dv8hylKA
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.