Today we are making an Healthy Snack, Tomato and Mozzarella Focaccia with Mash Avocado
Experience Lincoln’s Rock in the Blue Mountains with Vincenzo’s Plate. Cook with me in this wonderful nature lover location
Share this on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/healthyfocaccia
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/healthyfocacciarecipe
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
FOCACCIA WITH SMASHED AVOCADO, TOMATO & CHEESE
5 x cherry tomatoes
1 x boconccino mozzarella
1 x small focaccia panino
Salt & pepper
1 x small mixing bowl
1 x fork
1 x spoon
1. Peel ½ avocado and place it in a bowl.
2. Squash the avocado with the fork until there are no big hard pieces and add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
3. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the bowl with the avocado using your hand to stop any seeds from falling into it. Mix well again.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces and the bocconcini into small cubes.
6. Put some extra virgin olive oil on the focaccia and spread it with your finger so that it covers most of the piece of bread.
7. Scoop up some of your avocado and place it in the centre of the piece of bread and spread it out.
8. Place the tomatoes and boconccini on top.
HOW TO SERVE
1. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and you are ready to eat
2. This can be served on a rustic looking chopping board or a small round plate.
If you prefer a more salty flavour, you can use pecorino cheese or even parmigianno regianno…YUM!
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street fresh digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/xhNJgpsF7JQ
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.