Mozzarella in Carrozza is the answer to how an Italian enjoys a Grilled Cheese Sandwich! Try out this twist on a family favourite and spoil your tastebuds with mozzarella oozing on top of Prosciutto di Parma between two fried slices of bread. Naughty BUT ohhhh sooo goooood! Go on, allow yourself the guilty pleasure!
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/mozzarellaincarrozzashare
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/mozzarellaincarrozzarecipe
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
MOZZARELLA IN CARROZZA | ITALIAN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
4 x slices of crusty Italian bread
Bowl of plain flour (Use a bowl you would serve soup or pasta in so it is nice and wide)
4-6 slices of Prosciutto di Parma
Salt & Pepper
Buffalo Mozzarella or Fior di Latte
Vegetable oil for frying
1 x pan for frying
1 x medium size mixing bowl
1. Cut the mozzarella into slices (almost 1cm each in width).
2. Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk them together well.
3. Add milk along with salt and pepper to the eggs and mix once again.
4. Cut the crusts off the bread, being careful not to slice too much of the white part off along with it!
5. Pour some oil into a fry pan and turn the stove up to a medium high heat.
6. Layer the slices of mozzarella, one next to the other on top of 2 of the slices of bread/
Continue reading the recipe on my blog:
Camera Operator: Bill Z Way
Production Company: Fame Park Studios
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show, drinks, aperitivo, Bbq, Grilling, Sydney, Australia, Leichhardt, cooking, delicious, modern,
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/SkFTAZYM-T0
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.