Burrata Salad is a delightfully creamy recipe which is simple to make and will please those who love a touch of sweet in their savoury dishes! The mix of dried figs with nuts and honey is a foodie’s delight, while the spinach and arugula add a bittery punch.
Try it. You WON’T be disappointed.
Share it with your best friends on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/burratasaladshare
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/burratasaladrecipe
Check out my website for full #recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my #YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
1 large Burrata
Roasted mixed nuts (select these dependent on your preferences)
A handful of dried figs
150g mixed arugula (rocket) and baby spinach leaves
Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Medium size bowl
Flat round serving plate
1. To start your Burrata Salad, add arugula and baby spinach to your bowl.
2. Throw in 2 handfuls of mixed nuts then cut the dried figs into small pieces and add them too.
3. Pour 4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a jar, along with balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of honey and balsamic glaze for your Burrata Salad dressing.
4. Put the lid on top of the jar, close it tight and SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE!
5. Pour this on top of the Burrata salad, and mix it through using a spoon.
6. Place the salad onto a plate of your choice and put the whole Burrata on top, in the centre.
HOW TO SERVE:
1. Slice the Burrata down the middle and let the cream ooze out of the sides
2. Drizzle some more dressing on top of your Burrata Salad and serve, allowing everyone to scoop up some of the cream and a beautiful piece of cheese.
3. If you want to add another layer of richness, drizzle some balsamic glaze over the top.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Camera Operator: Bill Z Way
Production Company: Fame Park Studios
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Walter Gaeta Website: http://bit.ly/waltergaetamusician
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show, drinks, aperitivo, Bbq, Grilling, Sydney, Australia, Leichhardt, cooking, delicious, modern, Italian food recipes
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/2azjFS4cDV8
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.